FFmpeg.party is an informal resource for FFmpeg generators, tips, tricks, and guides. It’s a side project for me. About »
I’ve only just got started so there isn’t much available yet, but I think going ahead and publishing as I go instead of waiting for the site to be “done” is a better way to incentivize progress.
We shall do it live.
First of all, I want to point out a really outstanding resource:
You can find answers to almost everything you could want to do there.
All I’ve got right now is the time calculator:
- Duration calculator
- A quick calculator that helps you calculate an output duration parameter.
Stuff I want to add next:
- A guide to what I have found to be excellent x264 and x265 settings.
- A guide to dealing with interlaced NTSC 480p sources, such as digitized VHS tapes or captured DV tapes.
- A generator for video filters, probably starting with
crop, and stuff like that.
- Once I have enough content I’ll design and organize the navigation.