Updated . FFmpeg.party is an informal resource for FFmpeg generators, tips, tricks, and guides. It’s a side project for me. About »
All I’ve got right now is the time calculator:
- Video command generator: x264 & x265
- A generator for video conversion to the x264 and x265 codecs.
- Duration calculator
- A quick calculator that helps you calculate an output duration parameter.
- Stable Diffusion WEBM tool
- A tool for generating ffmpeg commands that turn a sequence of images into a WEBM video file.
- x264 (AVC) encoder parameters
- Settings for the x264 encoder that I've found to work very well.
- x265 (HEVC) encoder parameters
- Settings for the x265 encoder that I've found to work very well.
Some outstanding FFmpeg resources:
- You can find answers to almost everything you could want to do there.
Updates and Plans
Updated 23 April 2023: improved scripts for all tools, got a start on the basic command generator for x264/x265, and changed the site’s look to dark.
Stuff I want to add next:
- A guide to dealing with interlaced NTSC 480p sources, such as digitized VHS tapes or captured DV tapes.
- A generator for video filters, probably starting with
crop, and stuff like that.
- Once I have enough content I’ll design and organize the navigation.